- What’s New
- Virtual Tour
Kaye Ceiling/ Wall Fan
The beautiful Kaye forward and reverse oscillating, 3—speed versatile-mount, wall or ceiling fan, reminiscent of train cabin ventilators of yester-year, will cool down your favourite space with poise and determination. Kaye’s profile is low, however its strength and character define it. Kaye can be mounted in small or awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of your favourite space.
· Available in the following finishes: brushed nickel or textured bronze.
· Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel.
· Equipped with hand-balanced metal blades and metal safety cages.
· 3-speed wall control included (note: a three-wire system is needed to
operate the oscillation mechanism independent of the fan blades.
· Limited Lifetime Warranty
Extension Kit Options:
This fan is 45cm from the base to fan blade using the included downrod. The recommended distance from the floor to the fan blades is 210cm.