BROAD KNIFE – MODIFIED
This will be your most used and appreciated tool!
This modified broadknife is a very special multipurpose tool and unique to the Coopers Restoration System.
Broadknives look similar, but differences are significant and important to understand. This particular broadknife is Cooper’s best-selling tool.
- Flexible at the tip (not at the handle) so the blade is flat against the wood so it won’t mark the timber.
- It has the perfect spring tension and blade width for heat gunning.
- One side edge has been modified by Cooper’s with a serrated edge to pull paint out from behind architrave seams and mouldings.
- The blade is made of quality rolled tempered stainless steel that runs the full length of the handle.
- Paint stripping, removing the bulk of softened paint and varnish after the paint stripper has had time to work.
- Cleaning gaps and joints.