Technical Advice and Consulting
We understand our product & its application. We’ve been in the business over 30 years. It is our aim & desire to empower our customers with the essential information necessary through our technical advice & consulting services to ensure…
- All available options have been explored & the best practical fit is made at a realistic cost.
- If there is a potential problem or issue it is identified & a plan developed to minimise or eliminate it.
- Should a problem or issue arise, as they sometimes will, that we provide timely, accurate & cost effective assistance to resolve.
To this end we offer:
- On site visits/reports – Architects/designers/builders/clients are encouraged to contact us at the planning & estimating stage to determine the latest available options, the correct timber & finish is selected cost effectively &/or identify potential issues likely to effect the best outcome.
- Moisture Testing – Is available where environmental conditions could possibly affect a satisfactory outcome.
- Architect/Interior Designer/Builder support – Need advise, want to be brought up to date with the latest developments, staff development, tender development or just want to kick ideas around. We’re pleased to assist, our place or yours, just give us a call.
- Project Management by lefta who can cover you from concept to completion including all regulatory approvals for something as simple a home extension through to design & construction of a new industrial complex.