This page shows the exciting jobs currently available at Heritage Building Centre.
INTERESTING – EXCITING – REWARDING – CHALLENGING – SATISFYING
MAKE A DIFFERENCE – SMALL TEAM
Our range is extensive & made up of heritage restoration lines including architectural elements, doors & windows, fireplaces, lighting, furniture & furnishings & antiques compliment this. When added to a our unmatched range of recycled Timber & Flooring we complete our goal to be a one stop shop for the discerning buyer who is looking for that something Stylish, Different &/or Unique.
Liaising with the Sales Manager, it is expected that the occupant of this key position will allow us to move to the next level. It is expected that the ideal candidate will be client & sales focused & at all times commercially orientated.
In this role you will be involved in
- servicing walk-in clients, or by phone or email
- sourcing & pricing
- programming orders, deliveries &/or installation
- stock management
To role would be well suited to a responsible mature aged candidate who posses
- excellent customer service skills
- excellent communication & presentation skills
- motivation, determination & a winning attitude
- reasonable computer skills
- good organisational & system skills
- loyalty & versatility
- a follow-thru attitude
Resumes are to be emailed to email@example.com